Just a quick post to let you know I’m back and will be blogging again soon. I am slightly jet-lagged after the epic 30+ hour journey home.
I did consider blogging while I was away. The thought of tapping out posts on my iPhone did not fill me with joy so I decided to wait.
I do have soooo much to tell you. Rather than write a huge post, I might break it up into several posts over the next couple of weeks.
In a nutshell in the past three weeks:-
- I’ve been to London, Paris, Madrid.
- I’ve bought fabric, patterns, notions, yarn.
- I attended The EPIC London Bloggers Meet-up.
- I went to the theatre, had a back stage tour and saw Helen Mirren in The Audience.
- I met many gorgeous bloggers and stitchers.
- I finished a skirt.
- I started & finished knitting a jumper.
- I’m participating in Me Made May 2013.
- I’ve got a gorgeous Nautical Craft Swop to share.
- and a Sewing Surprises Swop to share!
Is that ALL you have been doing in the past three weeks Lizzy??
You are a tough crowd to please! I personally thought finishing a jumper in less than three weeks while travelling between four countries was quite a feat! Never mind I will tell you more soon.
I’ve missed you!