and get myself organised!
Thought I was tricky sitting up late last night setting up my blog (now I am just tired and very cranky). So I logged on today and sighed. There is so much to do….
- Organise the widgets.
- Clean up the sidebar.
- Set up a decent theme.
- Write some generic pages.
- Take pictures while I sew.
- Stop getting my little girls to take pictures of the things I make on my iPhone.
- Take decent pictures.
- Starting commenting on other blogs.
- Start posting my projects into forums, Pattern Review and whatnot.
- Make a more comprehensive thoughtful list…
However I am finding time to sew… whenever I can!! So far I’ve stitched two Colette Sorbetto tops (just to get my back into the swing of sewing!), one Colette Crepe Dress, one Vogue 1151 and one Vogue 1236 (love love love this pattern). Yes, in just two weeks.
And I confess I have started a fabric stash. I am also accumulating patterns… and there are so many more I want… they are just SOOOOO expensive in Australia!
Yes, yes, pictures soon (please refer item 6 in list above).